SSC CGL 2017
Now a days everyone who is Graduate is Preparing for Competitive Examination like CGL to get a better and Central Govt. Job.Last Year More than 20 Lakh Students applied for CGL and only 2-3 Lakh Cleared Tier 1 and only 1 Lakh Cleared Tier 2. All of you work hard but if you want to Clear SSC CGL 2017-18 then you have not only to work Hard but work in Smart way also.Here on this site we are provided all the information about SSC CGL Exam like Application From, Syllabus, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Answer key, Result and Cut of List and also Provided Previous paper with Study material soon. Candidates who are preparing for the SSC CGL 2017 Exam Can download Previous Year Question Papers, Important Questions for SSC CGL 2017, Modal Papers for SSC CGL 2017.
SSC Combined Graduate Level Tier- I Examination Syllabus 2017 PDF Download Free
Organisation : SSC Staff Selection Commission ( SSC )
Official website of SSC : www.ssc.nic.in
Exam Name: SSC CGL Exam 2017 (Tier 1 and Tier 2)
Name of Posts : Various Department Posts
Job Type : Central Govt. Jobs
Important Dates for SSC CGL Tier 1 2017-18
- SSC CGL 2017 Official Notification (Tier 1) – February 2017
- SSC CGL 2017 Start Date of Online Application – February 2017
- >SSC CGL 2017 Closing date of Online Application – March 2016
- SSC CGL 2017 TIER 1 Exam Date – from august to september
Eligibility Criteria for SSC CGL 2017-18 Exam
Aspirants Must be a Graduate with No minimum Exam percentage.
Its depends on the category of Job. You Can download the Offical SSC CGL Notification 2017 PDF to now about Syllabus.
Common Written test with Two Tiers 1 and 2. You have to Clear Tier 1 and then Tier 2 to get a Job but some Jobs and Department needs Interviews also.
SSC CGL Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2017-18
As, all of you know, that CGL is one of the highly competitive exams in India, next only to IBPS and SBI Exams. Every candidate before examination must be aware with the new and latest Exam Pattern Or Syllabus of CGl 2017-18. Their are 4 types of Question asked in SSC exam :-
- English Language
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- General Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude
SSC CGL Exam Pattern Tier –I
|S. NO.||Subject Name||Marks||Time Duration|
|1||General Intelligence Reasoning||50 Marks||
|2||General Awareness||50 Marks|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude||50 Marks|
|4||English Comprehension||50 Marks|
Tier-1 Syllabus: In the CGL Tier-1, there will be 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) to be asked from 4 Sections viz. English , Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and General Awareness. Each and every section has 25 or 26 Questions and Each Question carry 2 marks and each Wrong ans. minus your 0.25 marks. As you now Exam will be computer based (Online Exam) and Duration of Tier-1 Exam is only 75 minutes.
General Intelligence and Reasoning Syllabus for SSC CGL 2017-18 (Detailed)
- Series (number, figurative)
- Space Visualization
- Spatial orientation
- Decision making
- Blood relations
- Arithmetic number series,
- Non-verbal series
- Coding and decoding
- Statement conclusion
- Syllogism in reasoning etc.
- Symbolic/Number Analogy
- Figural Analogy
- Ranking test
- Semantic Classification
- Symbolic/Number Classification
- Figural Classification
- Seating arrangement
- Numerical Operations
- Symbolic Operations
- Questions on Dies, Clock, Calender.
- Figural Pattern – folding and completion, Indexing, Address matching
- Date & city matching
- Classification of centre codes/roll numbers
- Small & Capital letters/numbers
- Coding, Decoding and classification.
- Embedded Figures, Critical thinking.
- Emotional Intelligence
- Social Intelligence etc.
English Language Syllabus for SSC CGL 2017-18 (Detailed)
- Fill in the Blanks
- Improving Sentences
- Spotting Errors
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Idioms & Phrases
- Jumbled sentences (ordering)
- One word substitution
- Synonyms, Antonyms
- Spellings/Detecting Mis-spelt words
- Common errors
- Sentence improvement
- Cloze test
Quantitative Aptitude (Q.A.) Syllabus for SSC CGL 2017-18 (Detailed)
- Ratio & Proportion
- Square and cube roots
- Surds and indices
- Lcm and hcf, Averages, Age problems.
- Simple interest and Compound Interest
- Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership
- Mixture and Alligation,
- Time and distance, Time & Work, Boat and Streams,
- Pipes and Cisterns. Numbers,
- Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Heights and Distances.
- Divisions and Remainders, decimals ,
- Fractions and relationships between numbers
- Graphs of Linear Equations, Triangles (centres, congruence, similarity), In circles and circum-circle. Triangle,
- Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons. Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone
- Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelopiped.
- Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square base
- Trigonometric ratio.
- Degree and Radian Measures, Circle and its chords.
- Tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle.
- Common tangents to two or more circles
- Standard Identities. Complementary angles
- Heights and Distances. Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar diagram & Pie chart.
General Awareness (G.A.) Syllabus for SSC CGL 2017-18 (Detailed)
- Current events
- India and its neighbouring countries.
- Also questions from History.
- Geography, Economic Scene,Culture, General Policy
- Scientific Research are asked.
- Scientific research includes physics,
- Chemistry and Biology. Current affairs of Last 6 months
SSC CGL 2017 Exam Pattern Tier –II
|S. NO.||Subject Name||Marks||Time Duration|
|1||General Intelligence Reasoning||200 Marks||
|2||General Awareness||200 Marks|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude||200 Marks|
|4||English Comprehension||200 Marks|
Some students have to give Descriptive exam also who Qualify the SSC Tier-2 Exam.The Duration of this Paper is 1 hour only , Applicants have choice to appear for Tier-1 Exam is Hindi Or English Language and Questions in this paper will be asked from the following sections:
1) Essay Writing
2) Letter Writing
3) Precis Writing etc
Any Queries ?
Still have any question about exam ? Just Comment Below and We will Reply you as soon as Possible ……